We are looking for a motivated, ambitious, and hard-working individual that wishes to make pet grooming a life career. (Cutting and styling dog/cat hair)
Why become a pet groomer?
1. It’s fun!
2. There’s something new happening everyday
3. It’s challenging
4. You never stop growing, there is always something new to learn and new trends to keep up with!
5. It is as profitable as you want it to be! (Depending on the amount of haircuts you make a day, your WEEKLY paycheck can range from $500 to $1000+ in our shop)
Our Master Groomer is willing to train the right person FOR FREE in exchange of dedication, loyalty, honesty, and hard-work. The job description:
- IT IS A PAID POSITION, not an internship in which YOU pay or volunteer. Your salary will start at $8 the hour while you learn everything you need to know and will increase with your knowledge and responsibilities. Once you graduate, you will be offered a COMMISSION position as an official Pink Poodle MAIN GROOMER. Commission can range between 40% and 50% once you are a graduated groomer.
- IT IS A FULL-TIME POSITION. We would need you to work from Tuesday to Saturday and your working hours can range from 6 to 12 hours a day (depending on how busy we are).
- IT IS A CHALLENGING POSITION. Besides the long hours, we get all kinds of dogs and cats of different breeds, personalities, and necessities. Additionally, our quality standards are very high and the whole staff is involved in providing high quality service to each customer, not just the groomer.
- IT IS A DRAMA FREE/DRUG FREE AND FUN ENVIRONMENT. We all work in a team and we all consider each other family. We like to work together and we love what we do. We have kept our business drama free for a long time and we are not willing to change that. None of us do drugs and we are also not willing to work with someone who is struggling with a drug addiction.
We don’t require any experience or any type of job experience that is related to grooming, cutting hair and/or animals. But, because of the description that was mentioned above, we cannot just take anyone. We do require you to:
- Be drug-free (we are fine if you are a smoker or if you are a social drinker, but anything outside of that we cannot tolerate)
- Must love dogs/cats!
- Be highly motivated, a hard-worker, and a team player
- Be a positive person
- Be willing to learn new things everyday
- Be RELIABLE and HONEST
- Have RELIABLE transportation
- Have flexible hours… we never know if we are having a busy day or a slow day!
- BE PATIENT… being good at what we do takes time. We need someone who is willing to invest his/her time in properly learning and eventually, perfectly executing each given task.
Interested? Send us an email to email@example.com with your resume, a small motivation letter and contact information. Thank you and have a great day! ❤