As we posted before, we are looking for a full-time FINISHED groomer. That means, someone who already knows how to do haircuts. We are still looking! But now we also have other openings available!
We are looking for:
- A bather/dryer
- A person who bathes and/or dries our customers, handles them, brushes them, and has basic responsibilities like cleaning.
- A rougher
- A person who has basic knowledge of grooming equipment and has basic knowledge of how to detangle and brush dogs, and that has some blade/clipper knowledge.
- Full-time job, approx. 9 hours a day (Sundays and Mondays off)
- Weekly pay (starting at $8/hour and goes up after training completion)
- A lot of interaction with dogs of all breeds and all natures
- Some interaction with cats
- Growth opportunities: basically, if you are okay with what you’re doing, you can stay as a bather/dryer/rougher. If you want to learn how to be a groomer, training to become one is for FREE and it comes from a famous MASTER GROOMER. You can go up from bather to rougher and from rougher to groomer if you wish to do so!
Though we don’t need you to have any experience, we do have several requirements:
- Must like animals!
- Must be reliable, we need you here every business day!
- Must have reliable transportation (just to ensure you will be able to be here when you have to)
- Must have hour flexibility: sometimes we can have normal business hour days, but sometimes we have very long days!
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be willing learn new things
If you are interested or if you know someone who could be interested, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us a small motivation letter and your resume.
Thank you and have a great day!